The Great Stripe Shortage of 2012 is rumored to have been caused almost exclusively by the stretchy, seriously stripey Quiksilver Configuration Board Short.
- Four-way stretch recycled polyester fabric for effortless movement and eco-friendly awesomeness
- 21-inch outseam hits right at the knee
- Short Fly uses less material to minimize irritation
- Stretch stitch at hems for maximum mobility and comfort
- Water-repellent diamond dobby fabric offers rapid dry times and a lighter feel in the water