You don't get to the top wearing crappy shorts.
A world champion surfer 10 times over doesn't achieve such success without the strength of a soldier, the will of a fighter, and the right shorts. Yep, the clothing Kelly Slater wears does help him top podiums all over the planet, so he doesn't choose just any board short. Kelly Slater sports the non-restrictive Quiksilver Men's Cypher Alpha Board Short whether he's competing or simply surfing to satisfy his soul, and you should too.
- Four-way stretch Diamond Dobby DLX fabric features a unique 'raised diamond' pattern to limit the abrasive feel against your sensitive areas
- Four-way stretch panels run from the hips over the rear to prevent a restrictive feel as you croutch and extend
- Double-up closure features two sets of dual-eyelets so you can adjust the fit to provide added hold in gnarly surf
- New NeoFly 2.0 eliminates the need for abrasive materials to prevent anything from 'falling out'
- Stretch hem flexes to limit the leg from riding up as you move