- Diamond Dobby fabric with 4-way stretch fabric dries fast and gives you maximum range of motion
- Lycra facing along the front rise prevents rashes in places where rashes are never a good sign
- Stretch stitching at hems doesn't restrict movement and reduces rashing
- Neo Fly 2.0 uses wetsuit neoprene to sit flat and add extra stretch and comfort
- 19in outseam delivers a classic cut with an above-the-knee fit
- Finishing details include leather applique label, interior waistband screen-printing, and cotton canvas drawstrings
Share your thoughts
the only reason i bought these was for the diamond dobby lining. my nuts are still thanking me.
Yes but no.
I got these shorts in my usual size = 32.
They were too small.
I do own 7 other pairs of Quik Boardies and they are all 32.
These simply run a tad smaller in the waist and are tighter all over.
The shorts themselves look and feel great as the blue color pops(pics don't do justice).
A 33 is on order so I would suggest you order one size up for your usual fit.