Still think your old rubber is good enough?
If you're questioning whether the Quiksilver Men's Cypher Fuse Flex 3/2 Wetsuit meets your standards, then consider the caliber of surfer who wears it. Kelly Slater uses the extra mobility he gleans from the FuseFlex seam technology and added stretch of XTX neoprene to rack up the points on his quest for an 11th ASP world title.
- FuseFlex stitchless seam technology bonds thinned sections of neoprene to dramatically increase stretch as well as eliminate wind and water penetration
- Fiber-Lite XTX closed-cell neoprene offers more stretch than traditional neoprene
- Chest and back panels feature Plio-Tech thermal air chambers to retain warmth
- Ultra-stretchy, charcoal-infused Bio-Fleece lining (recycled PET) offers extra comfort and enhanced moisture management
- Two-millimeter external and six-millimeter internal bead seals allow seams to stretch and also help keep weight to a minimum
- Hydro-Lock waterproof YKK zipper makes getting in and out more comfortable and allows more stretch at the back
- Beadlock seals at the inside of ankles, wrists, and shoulders limit flushing and mesh well with Quiksilver boots and gloves
- Secure pocket at back of right lower leg keeps your house or car key handy