- Liner with brushed tricot at the seat and knees
- Mesh-lined vents let you dump heat without added bulk
- Slim fit brings in the ladies like an 8-week-old puppy
- Waist adjuster for a perfect fit
- Cuff saver prevents damage from ski and snowboard edges
- Waterproof polyurethane-coated taffeta boot gaiters
Share your thoughts
Solid Pair of Pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great shell pant that have enough room underneath for sweatpants or other desired insulation. The vent also connects from one leg all the way to the other so even your junk will get cooled (which means no more swamp crotch). Nice and waterproof too :)
Are these critically-taped seams or fully...
Are these critically-taped seams or fully taped seams?