Getting up just got easier.
On most days, getting your kid out of bed requires an air horn or a well-aimed glass of ice water. But, when fresh snow is falling, he's up and in his Quiksilver Boys' Fracture Jacket before the sun comes up. This jacket uses cold-blocking insulation to keep him warm for early-morning pow-hunts, and it is well vented to help him keep his cool for afternoon park laps.
- Polyester melange with DWR finish repels snow flurries and stray drops of water
- Strategically placed QTI3 insulation uses high-loft synthetic fibers to trap warmth
- Taffeta lining lets him slide into this jacket without bunching up baselayers
- Regular fit sits comfortably in the chill zone between tight and baggy
- Mesh-lined vents dump overheated air without letting snow in
- Adjustable hood protects his head from cold air and snow
- Powder skirt blocks snow from flying up his back when he goes down in the freshies
- Internal cuffs keep stray powder out of his sleeves