The Quiksilver Goldfield Down Jacket's fully taped seams, quilted down insulation, and water-shedding shell keep you warm and dry when you're doing cool stuff outside, and this puffy's versatile style can be placed in both town and country without missing a beat.
- 650-fill power goose down keeps you heated in winter temps
- 10K-rated waterproof shell with DWR coating repels rain, sleet, and snow
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture along otherwise vulnerable seams
- 40D polyester taffeta lining wicks moisture and slides easily over layers
- Internal media pocket lets you bump your tunes without bumping your media player
- Plenty of storage—zippered hand-warmer pockets with secondary flap pockets, two pockets at chest, and internal media player
- Part of Quiksilver's Mountain Division, which is a collection inspired by the outdoors but passable for streetwear