The Quiksilver Juniors Dusk To Dawn Stripe Dress gives you a cool, summery feel, and the mitered pattern blocks are eye-catching without screaming for attention. Wear this dress when you want a look that is effortlessly interesting.
- Blended jersey is soft to the touch, and it has a great drape
- Tank cut is sporty and athletic
- Cut-and-sew pattern blocking is visually engaging
- Side-seam pockets give you a place to stash your lip moisturizer and a small wallet
Share your thoughts
~~ OK ~~
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The fit and cut on this dress were very nice, it was a fairly flattering shape. I ultimately returned it because I wasn't that impressed by the fabric. It seemed somewhat thin and didn't feel too soft. (I think I've been spending too much time with my Merino gear, and I have become a total sheep snob).
It's cute and flattering, I just returned it because I wasn't crazy about the fabric.