They might as well have named it 'Ol' Trusty' instead of the Quiksilver Last Mission Insulated Jacket. but alas, names are secondary to getting a jacket that will last you more than one season and is bent on keeping you warm, dry, and looking right while doing it. The Last Mission insulates with 80g in the body to keep your heart warm when the chili breadbowl from the lodge wears off, and reduces the fill to 60g in the sleeves and hood so you don't overheat and mobility isn't sacrificed. Yeah, they've thought of everything.
- Sleeve pass pocket helps to show your pass to the liftie before he can say 'show me your pass'
- Ergonomic elbows bend with you and not against you
- Hood comes off on sunny days
- Glove loops and key clip help you keep track of vital equipment
- Powder skirt tucks away for excursions into town