The harder it's snowing, the shorter the lift lines.
Make the most of the day with the Quiksilver Meteor Glove. It has a 10K-rated waterproof insert to help your hands stay dry and 140g synthetic insulation to keep them nice and toasty, so when a storm blows through you can keep taking laps while everyone else seeks shelter in the lodge.
- 10K-rated waterproof insert keeps your hands dry in harsh conditions
- PU palm is grippy and durable
- 140g synthetic insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Split-forefinger style allows for better grip and feel
- Suede thumb panel provides a soft spot to wipe your nose and goggles
- Precurved fit gives you a more natural feel
- Elastic leash helps you hold onto your mitten when you take it off