Warm, spring snowboarding doesn't require a a heavily insulated, puffy coat or a triple-layer shell. The Quiksilver Origin Softshell Jacket won't overheat you while you hike the pipe or the backcountry during the warmer spring months. The snow is still amazing, so we'd rather you didn't sweat all over it. Thanks.
- Super-breathable, stretch shell for comfort during aerobic activity
- Bonded fleece lining for soft comfort
- Adjustable hood for added protection
- Microfiber chin guard reduces chafing and irritation
- Adjustable cuffs for a custom fit
Share your thoughts
Just got this today in the heathered zinc. Love it!!! Perfect fit, Not too thick not too thin. Always order my new board jacket in summer for the price. Can't beat a smokin new shell for $78 bucks. I'm 6'3/190 and the large fits perfect. Good job Quiksilver.
No visible media pocket as printed on tag!
Jacket works/looks ; but. Half/Pissed out!!! Inside jacket has no media pocket or goggle pocket as described !! Just backside of outside pockets.How do it need too speak too. Congressmen !?