Quiksilver really should have named the Paid In Full Board Short the "Plaid In Full" instead. Think about it.
- Four-way stretch polyester fabric for awesome freedom of movement
- 22-inch outseam hits just below the knee
- Short Fly uses less material to minimize irritation
- Stretch stitch at hems for maximum mobility and comfort
- Water-repellent fabric offers rapid dry times and a lighter feel in the water
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are really nice shorts, they have a good length, are comfortable, and dry fairly quickly. The only drawback that I have found is that they are slightly small for size.
Like the length of these