Make the sunspots and that burning sensation (in your eyes) stop with this goggle’s distortion-free lens.
- The perforated lens and vents on the top of the frame add ventilation to prevent fogging on the warm and wet days in the park
- Triple-compression face foam with a fleece backing stays snug without rubbing your wind burned face the wrong way
- An adjustable elastic strap secures the fleece-backed polyurethane frame comfortably against your face while you spy the snow five turns ahead or spot a landing in the sun-soaked park.
- Flexing side clips let the Q-2 fit over hats, helmets, or any other headwear you choose to wear on the mountain
- The included polyester sack holds the Q-2 and cleans the lens without scratching it
Share your thoughts
I was impressed with the wide range of vision that this goggle has. I bought these after having problems with an older pair of Smiths fogging all the time, and the Q2 was able to stay clear even in super wet conditions. Excited to see how long these goggles will last, but for now my choice of goggle is Quicksilver.