Make sure he starts out warm.
If your kid's so cold that he wants to hide out in the lodge, he might miss out on the fun of a lifetime of playing in the snow can bring. The Quiksilver Little Boys' Shift Jacket keeps your soon-to-be die-hard shredder cozy and warm while he's learning to balance on his board.
- Polyester shell (50% recycled) with DWR finish sheds moisture to keep him drier longer
- QTI3 insulation offers heavy-duty protection from freezing temperatures
- Taffeta lining makes this jacket easy to slide into
- Regular fit isn't too tight, and it's not too baggy
- Removable hood with kid-friendly adjusters keeps the snow and wind off of his head
- Built-in powder skirt stops snow from heading up his backside
- Loop-and-snap attachment system keeps this jacket hooked to his pants
- Grow with Grom system gives him an extra inch in the sleeves that can be let out as his arms grow