The full-featured Quiksilver Surface Pant has you covered in all but the heaviest blizzards with a water-resistant breathable shell and strategically-placed lining patches.
- Soft brushed tricot seat and quilted taffeta thighs and knees for added comfort
- Mesh-lined vents let you dump heat without added bulk
- External waist adjuster for a perfect fit
- Cuff saver prevents damage from ski and snowboard edges
- Waterproof polyurethane-coated taffeta boot gaiters
- Boot lace hook keeps your gaiter in place
- 3-way lockdown closure system eliminates embarrassing pants-down aerials
Share your thoughts
What size should I go with for a size 32"...
What size should I go with for a size 32" waist?
They are perfect in every way. They have plenty of room for moves.