Ready for school, surfing, and everything in between.
Just because it's a school day doesn't mean you don't have time for a pre-dawn surf session; load your Quiksilver Syncro Backpack with your books and your wetsuit and head for the beach. When it's time to pull yourself away from the water, just drop your wetsuit into the dry bag and make your way to campus; just don't leave it in there too long, for everyone's sake.
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps give you a great fit
- Padded back panel boosts comfort and stops pointy things from stabbing you in the back
- Tough synthetic material can hold up to day-after-day of abuse
- Removable wet/dry roll-top bag stops your wetsuit or board shorts from soaking your school books
- Plenty of pocket space including side pockets, a laptop sleeve, an internal mesh pockets, and two internal accessory pockets keep you organized
Share your thoughts
Is this backback waterproof? I'm looking...
Is this backback waterproof? I'm looking for a bag I can leave on the beach and not have to worry about finding a place to store my bag so my towel and change of clothes doesnt get soaked.