Outerwear for everywhere.
- Zippered front pockets for added security
- Soft Sherpa lining
- Hydrophobic polyester construction doesn't absorb water and wicks moisture
- Thumbholes at cuffs keep sleeves in place
- Metal trim detail for extra bits of flair
- Regular fit lets you layer over or under
Share your thoughts
Well Done! Sir
Great hoodie! XL fit was just as other manufacturers' XLs fit. Fleece is very plush. Its even in the zippered pockets and also in the sleeves and hood. Thumb holes are perfectly located for the XL and I have a little longer than average arm length to accommodate them. Length of the hoodie is a little long, which is awesome how it just covers your hips and doesn't bunch up at the waste-line. Likewise for the front zipper, when pulled up it actually tapers to the neckline and snuggles the fleece to just underneath your chin - wow! Exterior is slightly waterproof, but some 303 took care of that and no color fade! Front zipper could be better, but so far no issue. Easily good for low 30 degree weather with a T underneath!