Pants and bibs in one … rad.
The big-mountain, bad-ass is bringin’ back bibs baby. Crafted to fend off epic amounts of snow on the globe’s most gnarly terrain, the Quiksilver Travis Rice Bib Pant is a no-holds-barred barrier against the elements. What makes these different from other bibs? The removable bib converts them to regular pants when the snow isn’t piling up.
- Brushed tricot knee and seat provides comfort and a little extra warmth where you need it
- Loose fit doesn�t scrunch your junk
- Mesh lining throughout pant maximizes comfort and wicks moisture
- Cuff saver cinch system prolongs the life of the pant hem
- Powder skirt attachment loops connect to Quiksilver jackets
- Travis Hydromark embroidery shows your respect for the man himself
Share your thoughts
Good look, low function
After using these pants for two days I am not very pleased. I really liked the look and style of the pants with bibs attachment. However after about 3 hours riding my snowmobile in mixed rain and snow my butt was essentially soaking wet. I bought these pants to stay completely dry while in the snow and I assumed 20k with taped seams would do it but somehow these pants did not repel snow or water and after only a short amount of time (not 66 feet on 24 hours) I was wet in the butt and the sides of my legs. I expected a much better protection for 200 dollars. However Dogfunk is awesome and the return policy is as well. Will continue to use dogfunk for my snow gear and I love my special blend jacket that was 10k but worked just as well or better than these pants.