Put on the T Rice Insulated Jacket and try to not choke to death on all the faceshots.
- The body’s beefy 100g insulation maintains your core temp when dangerously cold temps meet you at the top of the tram
- The hood and sleeves’ 80g insulation holds the warmth in, while not causing heat stroke once you start riding
- Fixed hood, Lycra spandex wrist gaiters, and a powder skirt seal you off from the deepest snow of your life
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let in cool air when you cram into the tram with one-hundred steamy bodies
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets feel soft to the touch and won’t scratch electronics
- Magnetic front storm flap seals up the front zipper like a fortress
- Internal media pocket keeps your phone or music player working in the January freeze
- Internal goggle pocket holds your eyewear while you mingle in a crowded, mangy bar
Share your thoughts
i Have a frriend who is desparately seeking...
i Have a frriend who is desparately seeking a Quicksilver Brand travis rice 2009 "egyptian pattern" snowboarding jacket.They are nowhere to be found. Can someone point me in the right direction or if you have one he would pay handsomely and i can do a paypal transaction for it. HELP PLZ email@example.com
Check Sierra Trading Post or, failing that, eBay.
Travis Rice Print
I love this jacket I got the black travis print and it looks dope. I like the fit on this jacket it fits me perfect in the chest, arms and is a little long on waist. I purchased a large and I'm 5,9 168lbs. Also one feature I was stoked on was the lycra wrist gaiters. I have many jackets that have them but none of them fit well. The gaiters on this jacket are excellent.
Jacket is sick!! super warm, and comfortable... only negative is it has a left handed zipper, and it takes some getting use to. other than that, best jacket ive ever bought!!