You can see as well as Trice, but that won’t change the size of huge park gaps.
You might never see the mountain like Trice sees it, but you can still protect your eyes with his signature Quiksilver Travis Rice Q-2 Goggle. The double-layer spherical lens features 100% UV-protection to provide a distortion-free shield from the sun’s sharp rays. The scratch-, shatter-, and fog-resistant lens, held in place by a durable polyurethane frame and an adjustable elastic strap, helps you huck your meat like Trice without losing your peeper-keepers.
- The perforated lens and vents on the top of the frame add ventilation to prevent fogging on the warm and wet days in the park
- Triple-compression face foam with a fleece backing stays snug without agitating your wind-burned face
- Flexing side clips let the goggle fit over hats, helmets, or any other headwear you choose to wear on the mountain
- Polyester storage sack holds the Travis Rice Q-2 and cleans the lens without scratching it
- Also includes a thermoform goggle case with a spare low light lens for storm days or night riding
Share your thoughts
just bought these today. I love them. completley non-see through for sweet style. fits well with helmet on.
feel very different than other goggles when on wearing them
and they are very very fragile. can ruin lenses even by setting them down on the lenses.