Good enough for the best. That says something.
- Tough polyester, polyurethane, and nylon shell with grippy Amara suede palm
- Removable stretch softshell liner glove can be worn alone when it gets too warm
- Hipora waterproof breathable insert
- Free trigger finger for dexterity
- Rubber ice scraper so you can scrape your base
- Leather cuff adjuster for custom fit
- Medium width for most of us
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'd been eyeing these for a few weeks, finally pulled the trigger right before a trip to Colorado. It was in the low teens one of the days, so these got a good workout. I've worn AK and Gore-Tex Leather gloves for the past few years, and these are warmer for sure. At no point did my fingers get cold(the promised benefit of mittens), but I still had good dexterity with my pointer finger free.
One complaint: the elastic loop is not removable, and it's on the wrong side of the opening. I tried it for the weekend in Colorado, but cut them off afterward.