With Gore-Tex guaranteed waterproof breathable membrane, a 2-way adjustable fixed hood, and RECCO Advanced Rescue Technology, the Quiksilver Travis Rice Symbol Gore-Tex Jacket protects you from the weather and more.
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane for snow protection
- Climate control liner promotes airflow
- 2-way adjustable hood for total protection
- RECCO rescue technology for added safety
- Micro fiber chin guard reduces irritation
- Mesh-lined vents let you dump heat
- Powder skirt seals out deep snow
- Zip attachment system with select Quiksilver pants
- Regular fit with drop tail for coverage while sitting down
Share your thoughts
Is there any chance there is any smaller...
Is there any chance there is any smaller sizes left? XL is way to big!
Sadly we don't have any other sizes available in this and will not be getting more in :(
Im 5' 5" have a 40" chest measured with a plain t shirt on. A size small fits me perfect. Arm length is perfect, jacket length is perfect. The powdered skirt is detachable. The build construction is very solid. Definitely have more room to do a base layer, hoody and the jacket still fits fine for a small. The hand gaitors are awesome. Based on my body measurements, I chose one size smaller than Quiksilvers recomended size. Highly recomended. Hopefully that helps those that are interested.
Wondering what Gore-tex this is (2L vs 3L...
Wondering what Gore-tex this is (2L vs 3L vs pro vs softshell, etc).
This is 2L Goretex material.
Hi im 6'1 195lb i was wondering if i would...
Hi im 6'1 195lb i was wondering if i would need a XL or a L?
The XL will probably be the most comfortable for you. Keep in mind you can always order both sizes and return the one you don't like, hassle free.