A smuggler's dream bag.
You can either pack the ginormous Quiksilver Venture Wheeled Gear Bag with riding gear for an epic shred-trip, enough beachwear for an entire summer, or a travel companion. That's right. With a clamshell opening and nearly 100-liter capacity, the Venture could possibly help your vertically challenged bro or sig save dough on a plane fare. Although we do know that TSA requires all check-on bags to go through scanners and its agents to perform cavity searches on any dirtbags who try to bypass seat purchases. But what the hell, it's called an adventure, right?
- Clamshell-style opening exposes the bottom and top storage areas
- Bag features a zippered flap to keep clothes or gear separated
- Large zippered front pocket for reading materials or electronic devices
- Zippered organizer pocket at the top holds smaller items for quick, easy access
- Zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the zip offers tons of sorting to keep all of your undies, clothes, hats, and shoes separated
- Internal and external compression straps keep clothes and contents from shifting
- Two front, two side, and one top handle give you and baggage handlers the means to lift, toss, and huck the bag
- Retractable handle lets you take full advantage of the super-smooth, replaceable skate wheels
- Hard plastic rails on the underside and as well as corners and bottom add protection and support during transport