All we can say is, we like his style.
- Scratch-resistant SOLA CR-39 lens offers optimum visual comfort and superb protection from the sun’s harmful rays
- A handmade acetate frame provides for a more versatile and durable frame
- Five-barrel stainless steel hinges are extremely durable and 100-percent corrosion resistant
- Lenses can be swapped out for prescription lenses to transform your optics into customized Rx optics
Share your thoughts
R A E N Handmade + Heartfelt
beautiful frame, timeless wearability
Despite its somewhat innocuous appearance, the Lenox has a really nice genuine weight and feel to it. Not a huge surprise, because its Mazzuchelli acetate is the cream of the crop (some of the finest frames in the world use this same acetate), and it shows in the Lenox's beautiful construction and amazing finish. The Cider Tort. and Rootbeer colorways have an incredible depth to the acetate - nearly rivaling what I've seen from vintage Ray Bans or Persol. Sticklers to detail, RAEN also uses stock Zeiss lenses, and the everyday clarity shows in spades.
* coverage is big, but temple width is not super wide - luckily, because of the legitimate acetate, an optician can help customize the fit for you