Look to the RAEN Optics Polarized Lenox Sunglasses if you’re looking for a pair of shades that shields your eyes from the sun’s glare and looks damn fine on you. This limited edition Captain Fin signature model features fin-shaped arms, stylish metal detailing, and an electric green and vibrant black sandwich colorway.
- Polarized, scratch-resistant lenses offer optimum visual comfort and superb protection from the sun’s glare and harmful rays
- A handmade acetate frame provides for a more versatile and durable frame
- Five-barrel stainless steel hinges are extremely durable and 100-percent corrosion resistant
- Lenses can be swapped out for prescription lenses to transform your optics into customized Rx optics
Share your thoughts
R A E N Handmade & Heartfelt
"gorgeous," for lack of a better word
Despite its somewhat innocuous appearance, The Lenox has an incredible genuine weight and feel to it. No surprise, really, because its Mazzuchelli acetate is the cream of the crop (some of the finest frames in the world use this same acetate), and it shows in the Lenox's beautiful construction and amazing post-industrial finish (I got the matte colorway). Zeiss polarized lenses are crystal clear, and quite possibly some of the best I've ever worn.
* fit is big, but not super wide - luckily, because of the legitimate acetate, an optician can help customize the fit for you