A binding full of tools to tackle every feature.
- FTI Chassis is an ultra-lightweight super responsive binding with enhanced board feel; Fast Track system increases power transfer and leverage
- Canted Base Padding with multi-density EVA heel dampening delivers more ergonomic padding with power transfer
- ASYM Type R Highback accommodates wider stances and offers excellent energy transfer
- Premium Control Cut Ankle Strap with leather reinforcement for cushy comfort and rapid response
- Revert Toe Strap ergonomically conforms to the shape of your boot whether you wear it in front or on top of your boot
- Speedwheel buckles function smoothly and quickly
Share your thoughts
Not so Much
constantly having to F'k with these bindings! Pain-in-the-arse to adjust! Really heavy. White fades to yellow very quickly. First day of riding already showed signs of heavy wear and tear. I think they do the job, but for $200 (I paid $220 retail) they suck arse! Oh yeah, and I just freeride so it wasn't like they took any abuse either.
king of the hill
the blackhawk binding was designed for the 100 day a year rider.. this binding can hold up to the most unbelievable amounts of punishment that you can throw at it... it has a nylon baseplate with an aluminum heel cup... this allows for an adjustable heel cup for more size options and a more powerful toe to heel response without the super stiff feel side to side... this binding has a super thick, control cut, ankle strap that provides the ultimate support and response and a revert toe strap to ride any place on your toe you want... the highback is an asymmetrical highback with a ton of support... this means that each highback is designed for each leg to fit more precisely... it also comes with a canted foot bed to help with knee fatigue... this binding is the binding of all bindings... so if you keep breaking binders and cant find one to hold up to your level of riding, give this bad boy a try...