Go large and be able to walk later when you ride the Phantom.
- Dual AIR technology features impact-absorbing cushion columns and a gel heel insert to smooth out the icy in-run while riding heel side
- Aluminum mini disk provides more space for cushioning underfoot as well as limiting the binding’s effect on your board’s flex
- Speedwheel aluminum buckles lock down quick without slipping or adding unnecessary poundage
- Ankle strap features an integrated steel cable connector strap for withstanding two-hundred-yard-long ragdoll crashes
- Slimmed down memory foam straps also feature flex windows to reduce weight while easily conforming to your boot and your toe
Share your thoughts
Feel a bit heavy, fit true to size. Nice ratchets and caps.
Match my skate banana perfectly.
Also, comes with a leash so you don't have to buy one.
Been out on the phantoms 5 times now. was leaning towards the union forces but went with these and havent been disapointed at all. Very responsive and a perfect fit all around. Both straps fit snug with out any pressure points ( i really crank them down) Great board feel with them and perfect flex for even charging hard.
Only drawback might be the material on the highback. Im noticing the "leather"?? starting to fray or scuff up already.. Not sure how this will affect the highback after day 40 but time will tell i guess.. Otherwise great!!
So if i'm looking for a new binding for...
So if i'm looking for a new binding for my stepchild everything sucks board and plan on hitting mostly park should i go with these phantoms, the rome 390's or the union force's? Also i'm more of a gapper than a rail rider
Raiden Phantom Specs
Ride The Lightning
I am a Binding snob. I usually can find something I dont like about the binding in some way. With Raiden's new staps, ratchets and overall aesthetic these are perfect. The air bags create a perfect amount of cusion without sacrificing response. The asym highbacks are really comfortable. Also the toe straps wrap perfectly around the toe. INSANE!