- FTI air chassis with aluminum mini disc gives you a grip of flex and a dialed feel that makes your board become a part of your body
- Raiden air dampening system uses built-in airbags to protect you from bruising your heels on fast drops even on flat landings
- Type R highback is super light and plenty strong
- Ankle strap has a narrower profile for more flex
- Revert toe strap molds easily to the shape of your boot
- Non-slipping, speed wheel aluminum buckles won't fight you when you slide them in
Share your thoughts
Anybody have a season for this binder?...
Anybody have a season for this binder? ('09-'10, '10-'11, etc.)
They are the 2010-2011 model. I'm stoked on this binding, I actually just bought a pair. I can't wait to ride them. Are you thinking of buying these?