If your feet could talk, you'd probably get an earful about how they've spent every day of their lives carrying you around, stepping in who knows what, and being shoved into all kinds of torturous shoes. They would also ask that you please give them a little love and let them ride in the Rainbow Women's Hemp Eco 301 Narrow Strap Sandals. These soft, cushy, earth-happy flip-flops are a great way to reward your feet for their selfless service.
- Soft hemp material is easy on the planet, and it breaks in quickly for great comfort
- Hemp footbeds are soft and breathable to keep your feet happy all day long
- A little bit of built-in arch support keeps the spring in your step
- Sturdy construction needs some love to break in, but once done, they'll fit like a glove and last season after season
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I practically live in thongs (ok, flip flops) and for the past 10 years I have only worn Havainas. My most recent pair broke on me, so it was time to try something new.
I found that the strap rubbed my foot raw the first few times I wore my new Rainbows, and they felt really rough initially. After a short wear in period I am a convert! Very comfortable, and the quality appears top notch. The sole really has adapted to my foot as well.
I LOVE HEMP RAINBOWS!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
They are the best sandals I have ever had. The hemp are so comfortable on your feet and your feet do not slide around as much as they do in the leather. But make sure you get the size to where your foot is at the very end! Once you break in your Rainbows, your feet will slide forward up to the top of the sandal so if you buy them a little big, they will be twice as big as they were when you bought them! Definitely a must have!