RED’s top-of-the-line bucket for comfortable, customizable protection, thoughtfully designed for women.
Charge crazy lines through the park, trees, and rocky chutes when you cap your cranium with the ultimate women’s-specific fit and protection of the RED Women’s Aletta II Helmet. Tweak the women’s-specific design with RED’s new Air Band 270 Fit System, which enables a truly custom fit through anatomical pads that you can pump up with the Air Hand button on the right ear pad.
- A certified, ultra-lightweight hard shell of polycarbonate protects your beautiful mind when you lose control in the trees or catch an edge on east coast concrete
- Airvanced Ventilation draws in fresh air when you want it, but closes when you don’t
- Removable Quick Clip II Ear Pads and FineTuning give you options for customized padding and insulation
- GlovesOn Buckle allows adjustment and helmet removal without taking off your gloves, so you don’t lose them on the lift
- Abbreviated brim adds flavor and keeps snow out of your goggle vents
- Goggle gasket and removable goggle clip secure your eyewear while rag-dolling down the landing
- Co-developed with Anon, eliminating the possibility of a gaper gap when you put on your Anon Goggles
- REDphones Audio Accessory Compatible so you can blast your obscenely dope tunes into your skull all day long
Share your thoughts
Save Your Dome
Love this helmet and the features it has on it. I was right between sizes and went a size up and I wear a beanie underneath. Perfect fit that way and extra cushion.
This helmet is also low key and doesn't look too bulky or dorky. It has saved me multiple times. I would highly recommend!!
so I got this helmet cause they had more than just your black white and grey colors, and other colors than the ones found in the 80's. I ordered the soft green and was pleasantly surprised when I got it and found white and coral and yellow temple graphics on it... kinda like graphics on the Arbor Roundhouse board like a year or two ago. I was on the cusp for sizing... but I went with the small... it was a bit tight, not cut off circulation tight... but enough to leave a little mark. so I took out the padded lining and just wore it with a fleece hat, and I was safe and comfortable all day long... and the helmet was still warm. very happy with my purchase and I have a helmet that I can tell mine apart