You know you can land it eventually, and the Avid is there for all the times you don’t.
- Air Pad Fit System provides a custom fit for your weird-shaped head
- Airvanced Ventilation draws in fresh air when you want it, but easily closes with one hand when you don’t
- Removable Quick Clip II Ear Pads keep your lobes toasty despite the army of snow guns pointed onto the hill
- FineTuning feature enables interior pads to be exchanged for a truly unique fit
- Goggle gasket and removable goggle clip secure your eyewear while rag-dolling down the landing
- Co-developed with Anon, eliminating the possibility of a gaper gap when you put on your Anon Goggles
- REDphones Audio Accessory Compatible so you can blast your obscenely dope tunes into your skull all day long
Share your thoughts
is this site an authorized dealer of burton...
is this site an authorized dealer of burton which would make it elligble for warranty.
We are an authorized dealer and your helmet would be eligible for warranty service should you need it.
Red Avid Helmet
Had to return it. MUCH smaller than measured size.
Straight up sucks
This helmet straight up sucks. FIRST SPILL I TOOK IT CRACKED IN HALF!!! it wasnt even a big hit to my head either. yeah its light and all that crap but it SUCKS if you want to try some things where you could hit your head. buy a better helmet before u end up with brain damage
Red Avid Helmet
Pros- Very light, keeps your head and ears very warm, vents can open if you need a breeze through the helmet, zipper for headphones
Cons- Dents easily... it has a few dents on it now... none of which happened from snowboarding. I traveled to Utah and the helmet was dented along the way in my snowboard bag I checked with the airlines... it still looks OK though.