Year-round brain protector.
The name of the Red Kids' Avid Helmet says it all—if your kid spends most of his or her time on a snowboard, skis, skateboard, or bike then this is the one to protect that precious noggin. The Avid's super-lightweight and adjustable venting make it the ideal crossover helmet for growing grom to stay light on his or her feet and survive those spills that are bound to happen.
- Airvanced Ventilation draws in fresh air when needed and easily closes with one hand
- Removable Quick Clip II Ear Pads keep your lobes toasty in winter
- FineTuning feature enables interior pads to be exchanged for a truly unique fit
- Co-developed with Anon, eliminating the possibility of a gaper gap when you put on your Anon Goggles
- REDphones Audio Accessory Compatible so you can blast your obscenely dope tunes into your skull all day long
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This helmet is horrible. The reason? The goggles won't stay on. The way the goggle clip is designed allows the goggle strap to fall "down". If you look at all of other helmets, the clip is open on the top side or there is a locking button on the bottom side to retain the goggle strap. This one is open on the bottom side and nothing to lock.
Write your question here...need some help...
Write your question here...need some help figuring out sizes. My 6 year old daughter has outgrown her buzzcap II YM 51-53. What size do I take next?
Look into the Youth L. Size 53 - 55 cm.