Fits like a glove.
The RED Women's Drift helmet offers a fit so seamless and comfortable that you'll forget you're wearing a helmet altogether. RED outfitted this lightweight ski and snowboarding lid with fully adjustable vents, a toasty-warm fleece liner, audio compatibility, and a clever fit system that uses an internal headband filled with air.
- In-Mold helmet construction bonds internal padding directly to a polycarbonate shell, which creates a lightweight and highly effective package
- Long-haired, silky fleece liner offers additional warmth for charging in cold conditions
- Airvanced Ventilation is an adjustable airflow venting system that allows you to open and close a set of top vents with a sliding toggle at the upper back of the helmet
- Airband Fit System is an air-filled headband that contours to the fit of your head as you either add or remove air from the system using a small, integrated pump button or release valve
- Fleece lining on the Airband headband adds comfort and warmth
- Quick Clip ear pads snap in and out of the helmet so you can use the pads for extra warmth in the winter and take the pads out for the summer
- REDphones technology allows you to slide a pair of RED modular drivers (speakers, sold separately) in the ear pad area to create a secure and fully integrated audio system
Share your thoughts
Love this helmet. Great with glasses and even better with goggles - they don't slide bag when raised onto forehead area. Excellent fit for me - I have a smallish head. Tightening controls on chin strap are easier than my other helmet.