More like a brain bunker than a brain bucket.
Treat your hot head to the Red Force Helmet. Its adjustable venting and a moisture-wicking lining help you get through blazing hot days of hiking the pipe or sled-lapping a deliciously perfect backcountry booter. New for 2012, the Force combines a highly-adjustable design with superior head protection that doesn't make you feel like an amusement park bobblehead. Falling is inevitable, so protect your gray matter with a comfortable lid.
- Inside the rim of the helmet the Air Band 270+ Fit System uses a thin, air-filled headband that you can pump up in order to achieve the perfect fit
- Airvanced Ventilation+ use a multi-position slider to adjust the vent openings so you can control airflow inside your lid
- DryRide Ultrawick lining helps to wick away sweaty moisture instead of leaving you feeling stifled
- Quick Clip II Ear Pads snap into place and make it easy to convert your brain-saving device for multi-season use
- GlovesOn Buckle lets you adjust helmet fit without taking off your gloves and freezing your fingers off
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love this helmet. Its breathable and very comfortable. Perfect fit with my Anon Comrade goggles. Vents allow you to keep cool.
Which goggles are most compatible with...
Which goggles are most compatible with this helmet? I have some Smith goggles and just realized this is a terrible match.
Anon Goggles are a perfect fit for any Red Helmet
when will you guys be getting more trig...
when will you guys be getting more trig in medium?
can you put audio in the ears of this...
can you put audio in the ears of this helmet?
compatible with "REDphones"