You don’t want to fall, but since you know you will, put on a helmet that the pros trust.
- Air Band 180 Fit System provides a custom fit when you pump it up to fit your weird-shaped head
- Five top vents draw in fresh air and are lined with mesh to keep out snow and ice
- Removable Quick Clip II Ear Pads and FineTuning give you options for customized padding and insulation
- GlovesOn Buckle allows adjustment and helmet removal without taking off your gloves, so you don’t lose them on the lift
- Goggle gasket and removable goggle clip secure your eyewear while rag-dolling down the landing
- Co-developed with Anon, eliminating the possibility of a gaper gap when you put on your Anon Goggles
- REDphones Audio Accessory Compatible so you can blast your obscenely dope tunes into your skull all day long
Share your thoughts
Hi all - I have a small head - purchased...
Hi all - I have a small head - purchased a smith women's small helmet and it was way too big. I have an XS in this helmet currently sitting in my cart. Can anyone(who also struggles with fitting hats/helmets to smallish head) confirm that this is a good fitting helmet for a smallhead?
Hi Starry, I would talk to customer service by clicking Chat Now in the upper right. In most cases they will let you buy both sizes, find which one fits best, and return the other one for free. You have to pay for both up front but they are very quick at issuing a refund as soon as they get the return. That way you are stuck with something that doesn't fit.
Editors Choice Award- Helmets
4.2 stars For Big-Air Heads
Burtons Red Hi-fi is proof that this company caters to the hip, music-loving crowd, but the fact that its the helmet of choice for the entire Burton womens team proves that this lightweight, ASTM-certified helmet offers serious protection. A mini air chamber across the back third of the helmet pumps up with the push of a button and fine-tunes fit for a comfortable (and safe) ride. Six of the eight external vents are screened to keep out debris while youre riding trees, and the interior padding is easily removable for washing and for better fit over the top of your favorite beanie. The helmets stand-out feature (aside from the fit system) is the REDphone-compatible ear coverszip your earphones seamlessly inside and escape into a surround-sound experience. The womens version fits head sizes XS-L and comes in six colors.
Red Hi-Fi Helmet - Women's
My head measures 22.5" around the part where a hat would sit. The medium size fits me well and the 180 Air Band dials in the fit even better. The Air Band pumps up similar to your old Nike Air Pumps. And you can release and repump to adjust the fit during the day too!
And you can add audio to this helmet (and any RED helmet). You just have to buy either the Redphones or Redphones Premium DJ Headset.
Past review for the 2008 aqua colored...
Past review for the 2008 aqua colored helmet was not as pictured. Is this Jade Green color as pictured?
Yes the Jade Green color is almost exactly what you see in the picture. You will be stoked on how light and great fitting this helmet is.