Shaun White trusts it to save him from damage in a rock-hard halfpipe with 22-foot walls ... what else do you need to know?
As a team favorite for over ten years, the Hi-Fi Helmet is a classic hit in the RED helmet line up and one that continually delivers comfort and supreme protection to all who wear it. Over those years the Hi-Fi has learned added a few new tricks to it's bag, including one-hand adjustable fit and venting, audio-compatible ear pads, and a sweat-wicking inner lining. When you come up short learning a new trick, celebrate the ultimate protection that saves your brains.
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell combines the benefits of lightweight materials with the strength of a proven shell/foam molding process
- Air Pad 180 Fit System allows you to add or remove air from a band around the bottom of the helmet in order to dial in fit
- UltraWick lining wicks sweaty moisture away from your head so it won't feel like a sauna underneath your lid
- Quick Clip II ear pads are easy to pop in and out depending on your preference or the weather
- REDphones Audio compatibility means you can add RED headphone ear pads to this helmet without having to hack apart your stock pads
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Fit was awesome. Looked okay. Kinda large and bulbous. I returned this helmet because the clip in the back didn't hold my Smith Stance goggles in place.
Like the other reviewers have said, this helmet definitely sits high on the head. I liked the color and the green smooth egg shell like finish, but it is so high profile it looks like an astronaut helmet or something. I sent mine back.
Sits high on the dome
Sits high on my head
I have a large dome but this bad boy likes to ride high and sits very high on my dome making it look even bigger than it is. Check the OG photos
Got two of these with the headphones for my son's for Christmas, had to reorder one in a larger size but it got here in plenty of time for their ski trip. And, they LOVE them. And now mom feels (a little) better about them doing their crazy stunts.
Shawn White Helmet padding
I'm really stupid. How do you install the...
I'm really stupid. How do you install the red phones? Inside the ear warmer, there is a foam piece, that has the middle cut out, but still connected to the rest. I'm not sure if i need to tear this apart, or te peace goes under or over or something.
Remove the foam puck inside the ear pad and the red phone puck will fit where you removed the foam.
If your getting this helmet and plan on wearing the earpads etc. with no beanie it'll do the job just fine. Be ware though if planning on taking the pads out and riding with that park look the fit is sorta awkward.