Keep your sacred day of riding safe and comfortable with the Pure Helmet.
Stay in the edge-to-edge groove all day when you wear the customizable women’s-specific fit, one-hand adjustable ventilation, and trusted protection of the RED Women’s Pure Helmet. The certified polycarbonate shell features a sleek and simple look for no-frills riders, while it still boasts RED’s new Air Pad Fit System and Airvanced Ventilation to provide superior comfort in the changing mountain weather.
- Air Band Fit System provides a custom fit when you pump it up to fit your weird-shaped head
- Airvanced Ventilation draws in fresh air when you want it, but closes when you don’t
- Removable Quick Clip II Ear Pads and FineTuning give you options for customized padding and insulation
- Goggle gasket and removable goggle clip secure your eyewear while rag-dolling down the landing
- Co-developed with Anon, eliminating the possibility of a gaper gap when you put on your Anon Goggles
- REDphones Audio Accessory Compatible so you can blast your obscenely dope tunes into your skull all day long
Share your thoughts
I bought the Medium, and it was a perfect fit, it was just snug enough, very warm, and saved my head from falling skis!
What do the sizes correspond to? Head...
What do the sizes correspond to? Head circumference?
That's exactly what the sizes correspond to. Use the size chart to figure out which one fits you.
Very cute basic matte black helmet. Good construction and nice design. As always, Backcountry was fantastic about timely shipping and everything arrived unscathed.
Unfortunately, I'm going to continue shopping for something that works for my freakishly small frame...I appear very bobbleheaded in this. Looks fantastic on my little sis' though, so I gave it away.
Big thumbs up if you have broader shoulders.
Saved my life three times already... blowing snow ... low visibility... hitting multiple trees.
thanks! and looks good too!