Keep your brain useful.
It only takes one good smack on the noggin to empty out all those years of schoolin,' so why not protect your brainwaves with the lightweight and customizable RED Theory Helmet before another shred session? Sure, you may not have a unifying theory for physics brewing up there, or anything, but the Theory’s in-molded polycarbonate shell absorbs cranium-collapsing crashes so you can retain your basic motors skills and continue to eat solid food whenever you choose.
- Air Band 270+ Fit System provides a custom fit when you pump it up around your oddly shaped head
- Airvanced ventilation tech lets you draw in fresh air when you want it and close it when you don’t
- Low-profile brim adds flavor and keeps snow out of your goggle vents
- DryRide linder breathes well and wicks sweat to keep you comfortable
- Removable Quick Clip II Ear Pads keep your lobes toasty despite the army of snow guns pointed onto the hill
- GlovesOn Buckle allows adjustment and helmet removal without taking off your gloves so you don’t lose them on the lift
- Goggle gasket and removable goggle clip secure your eyewear while you ragdoll down the landing
- REDphones audio compatible so you can blast your obscenely dope tunes into your skull all day long (REDphones kit sold separately)