A top for getting to the top.
No matter how fancy your jacket is, it’s hard to stay warm in the outdoors without a quality base layer. RedRam’s Long-Sleeve Merino Top not only feels soft, but it also dries quickly and helps regulate your core temperature.
- Merino wool’s natural fibers provide excellent insulation and resist odors, and, unlike traditional, long-cut wool fibers, merino wool’s fine cut fibers are soft to the touch
- Merino wool also balances internal breathability and temperature regulation so you stay comfortable without overheating or getting too cold
- Raglan sleeve construction and flatlock stitching add comfort, enhance mobility, and reduce chafing.
- RedRam (part of the Icebreaker line of clothing) makes its products in a way that supports New Zealand farmers, ensures overall welfare of the sheep, and promotes sustainable manufacturing practices
Share your thoughts
I love RedRam!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
this merino underlayer product is awesome! doesnt give you that tight compression feel. keeps you warm even when with just a fleece and a shell jacket! and doesnt have an odor if you wear it for a couple days! well done RedRam
No Problems Here!
Not sure what the difference between my shirt and the below reviewer's, but mine has been through the wash a few times now (at a laundromat no less!) and its still the same size!
Anyway, this thing is super comfy. A little thinner than a lot of similar stuff on the market (I own a similar Smartwool) and this thing isn't nearly as warm BUT regulates temperature better once you get moving. As with anything else, compromises.
Other than that, awesome wool super powers (warm when wet, wicks like there is no tomorrow, and odor fighting) make this my favorite base layer.
Can't Machine Dry this thing????
Fabric is a bit scratchy and thin and cheezy when compared to Icebreakers regular line.
According to the Box, this item is Easy Care? What is easy care about your shirt drying for 2 days on a table. Care Instructions specifically state FLAT DRY!!!
What guy reads care labels? Washed and machine dried this shirt now it fits my 8 year old sister.... Why does the box state EASY CARE???? What guy has patience enought to wait 2 days for their shirt to dry.