You're an action-oriented woman who takes care of herself, eats plenty of good food, and escapes outdoors at every possible chance, so you care about what's next to your skin; sounds like you're looking for the RedRam Women's Zip Top. Made from light, soft, breathable, and warm merino wool, this super-efficient first layer will keep you cozy but not sticky or sweaty. You can wear this adaptable zip-neck from sunup until sundown, and its natural odor-resistance will keep you smelling as fresh as you feel.
- Lightweight, soft, natural merino wool insulates, breathes, stretches, and resists odor
- Lean, athletic fit allows freedom of movement and easy layering
- Zip neck gives you temperature control depending on output and weather
Share your thoughts
Not my favorite but still quality
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This top is very short (it hits above my hips) and actually somewhat itchy (I have to wear a shirt underneath). That being said it is very warm, I actually had to take it off when I went out for a brisk hike.
I got a small in the red color and it is very vibrant, but leans towards a pink red vs. a brick red.
I would suggest it for anyone looking for a warm layer without bulking up.
What % of merino?
What % of merino?
This is not a blend so besides the zipper this is going to be 100% merino wool.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
perfect fit, perfect warmth, loved the zip on the turtle neck - great for when you get a bit warm and need to cool down a bit
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am quickly falling in love with RedRam and their amazing products! The material seemed quite thin when I got this so I initially was a bit concerned. It surprised me how warm this thing keeps me. It's in a constant rotation in my warm layer gear. It's a next to skin fit that layers fantastically.