Look no further for your alt-sandal footwear than the Reef Women's Deckhand Shoes. Your need for casual yet comfortable shoes that pair with a casual short and tee outfit as well as a skinny jean and button-up dinner get-up is answered with the Deckhand.
- Thin, cotton canvas and hemp uppers clean easily and breathe well—ideal for the heat of summer
- Soft, squishy quilted polyurethane footbeds give you that walking-on-air feeling
- Vulcanized rubber outsoles give just enough cushion and grip and allow the shoes to pack down small to save you space in luggage when you travel
Share your thoughts
Reef Makes shoes
Better than Toms
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Love these shoes. Super comfy insole, better support than just a flat. Only downside is the back fabric wears out, as it gets caught between your heel and bottom when you walk.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
My first pair of red shoes. Super cute and comfy but a bit squishy on my toes