Fighting sandal discrimination.
- Church key for opening cool summer beverages
- Air cushion in sole for shock absorption
- Molded EVA footbed adds cushiony comfort
- Synthetic nubuck upper is impervious to water
Share your thoughts
Great sandal. I wear a 9 1/2 shoe and a 9 in this sandal was the right size. Walked around Key West, Florida in them for an entire week and never felt uncomfortable. Other sandals in the past chaffed and left blisters. Not these. Tough too. Got compliments on the White Icon design. Never got a compliment on my sandals before, but whatever. Worth the price.
Reef Mick Fanning Signature Sandal
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great Sandal , I've been really happy with them. I've had mine for years and when they finally got worn out I bought the exact same model no questions asked. The Bottle Opener is a bit of a Gimick and gets is the way when riding a bike. It is right where you foot meets the pedal, they should get ride of that, beside who doesn't know how to open a beer with a lighter or other tool?