There's nothing more beautiful than the sun setting over the ocean with waves breaking near shore, and thanks to the print on the Billabong Ondulatory Men's Board Short you can enjoy that view every day. It also features a four-way elite stretch fabric and a no-outseam design for unrestricted movement when you're actually out surfing waves instead of just dreaming about them.
- Four-way elite stretch fabric is super flexible and made with recycled fibers
- No-outseam construction increases stretchiness and reduces chafing for comfort
- Flap-closure side pocket secures small items
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They have a nice stretch to them which I like. But after the first swim noticed they became see thru. They also have a pretty high cling factor .
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This was my first foray into using Reef's boardshorts and they certainly did not disappoint. The color style is a good blend of toned down modern while the material does hit the quick-drying/comfort/non-chafe benchmark but doesn't surpass it. The fit is what I loved most of all as on a 32 (5'11", 180lbs, 32 waist/32 inseam) it fit pretty much perfect in the waist and has a slightly long inseam but it never got in the way and made the style of the short stand out a whole lot more. Not the biggest fan of the flap pocket with no zipper, but the velcro on the pocket is adequate. I still wouldn't put anything important in there.