The Reef Ponto Beach 2 Board Short features quick-drying and super-comfy microsuede Pro-Am material and a modern 22-inch outseam. Basic color blocking offers weary eyes a rest from all those crazy neon all-over prints out there.
- Pro-Am microfiber material offers in-water comfort against your skin and dries fast when you're on land
- UV protection protects your skin from harmful rays and keeps the short's color from fading
- Inner waistband features Reef's Ridiculously Comfortable material for, well, ridiculous comfort
- Side flap pocket stashes fin key, cash, or car key while you're out in the water
- 22in outseam comes to the middle of the knee on most people
Share your thoughts
I bought these and another pair of Billabong shorts for my trip to Hawaii. While there and got ample time and opportunities to wear these two shorts and see how they compare. While I like the Billabongs, the Reefs had better material and build quality and fitment was top notch. I have found that this is typical with most Reef board shorts.