Unless you're down with melanoma, it's probably a good idea to put on the Reef Rashie SS Men's Rashguard. It has 50 UPF-rated protection to block out harsh UV rays when the sun is high, and it's woven with elastane so it doesn't inhibit movement when you're paddling and surfing.
- Nylon/elastane fabric is stretchy for unrestricted movement while surfing and paddling
- Flatlock stitched seams are flexible and extremely durable
- Rashguard fit keeps the fabric close to your skin for superior heat retention
- 50 UPF rated to protect your skin from harmful UV rays
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'10", 180lbs. Would you recommend a...
I'm 5'10", 180lbs. Would you recommend a medium or Large?
See if you can get a measurement of your chest, since that's what the sizing chart is pretty much based on. From there, it should be pretty easy to choose.
Nice rashguard shirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This does the job for rashguard and sun protection, but doesn't really keep you warm. Fits true to size.