There's only one sandal that's comfortable enough for waiting in line at the coffee shop and classy enough for a sit-down at the restaurant on the pier, and that's the Reef Women's Rivers Sandal. Just open the back strap, slide your foot onto the Rivers sandal, and wander around the boardwalk, board the boat, or cruise the downtown markets without a care in the world.
- Strappy synthetic upper feels smooth and secure
- Hook-and-loop closure opens back strap so you can slide your foot onto sandal
- Recycled EVA footbed feels soft and pliable
- Low arch support and toe ridge to reduce foot fatigue
- Vibram Eco Step rubber provides traction on the street, beach, or boat
Share your thoughts
Long toes only, not comfortable.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
These sandals are weirdly shaped. I wear a size 9 but my big toe barely fits into the toe strap - leaving a couple inches of bare sandal at the front. I'd recommend these only if you have very long toes. Also the "Reef" cutout on the heels can hurt when walking, and the soles are very thin. These are going back.
These EVA footbeds are FANTASTIC. Feels like you're barely wearing shoes. I love em, and you can dress these particular ones up or down because the straps make them look more than casual. A great transition between older-hippie-mom-chaco's or teva's and modern style. love em!