The Reef Surf Men's Short-Sleeve Shirt may be designed with surfing in mind, but you might find yourself wearing it on the daily after a while. That's because this soft and stretchy surf shirt is made with charcoal bamboo, which helps regulate temperature so you stay comfortable when you're out in the water, and it has anti-microbial properties so it can go multiple wearings in a row without smelling like your arm pits. It also has a loose fit, so you can wear it to and from the beach without looking like you're headed for the gym in a skin-tight shirt.
- Recycled polyester/charcoal-infused bamboo/elastane blend fabric dries quickly, is supremely stretchy, and has superior odor-prevention and heat-retention properties
- Flatlock stitched seams are flexible and extremely durable
- Loose fit for a more casual look that can be worn before and after surfing
- 30 UPF rated to protect your skin from harmful UV rays
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this rashguard for a surf vacation in Central America. I have very fair skin so it definitely did its job. Kept me from getting burnt and was comfortable in the water. Wore it several days in a row without it getting smelly and I only gave it a quick fresh water rinse before hanging it up to dry each time.
It's only downfall is that the sleeves are a bit tight. I'm 6'4" and about 210 pounds, bought the shirt in large. I don't have huge arms or shoulders but the sleeves were super tight and after a couple waves it gets annoying as they bunch up leaving your upper arms and shoulders exposed. Other than that, it's a great product!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Loved the feel and fit of the shirt, comfortable and loose.. I've worn it running, surfing and for banging around the house and it is rapidly becoming a go-to favorite...