Relax in the shade.
Attach the Rhino Rack Sunseeker Side Awning to your current roof-rack system, roll it out of its secure PVC bag, and protect you and your family from the sun in a jiffy.
- Easily set up and pack away the Sunseeker in minutes, by yourself if necessary
- Poly-cotton canvas tarp is waterproof and UV- and mold-resistant, it can be packed away wet without fear of damaging the fabric
- Telescoping poles, pegs, and ropes are included with their own travel bag for ease of access and storage
- Stores in its own heavy-duty PVC bag on your roof when not in use
- Your roof-rack bars must be a minimum of 31.5in apart to fit the Sunseeker
Share your thoughts
Will this sun/shade awning fit on a 2010...
Will this sun/shade awning fit on a 2010 Sprinter 144"wheel base, low roof cargo van?
you should be fine. just make sure you hav a roof rack and that the cross-beams are at least 31.5" (or ~81cm) apart