Grows with her as she moves beyond the bunny hill.
Bundle your aspiring ripper into the Ride Little Girls' Ace Insulated Jacket and head to the hill for her first lesson. This toasty jacket features 150-gram Clomax Thin insulation and a water-repellent shell fabric to keep her warm and dry while she's mastering the bunny hill. If your girl needs a little extra warmth, the stretchy hood easily fits over her helmet, and the hem can be cinched down with a one-handed drawcord accessed through one of the hand pockets. A snugged-down hem works together with elastic, hoop-and-loop closure cuffs to keep snow sealed out, and the cuffs hook on to gloves to stay securely in place. Your little one can keep her hands warm in the microfleece-lined front pockets, and with the jacket fully zipped up, the velvety chin guard feels soft against her skin while she stays toasty inside. As she grows and moves beyond the bunny hill, the jacket will grow with her, thanks to an expandable hem and sleeves.
- Aquapel water-repellant shell fabric with soft polyester tricot lining
- 150g Clomax Thin polyester insulation
- Grow-With-Me fit with an expandable hem and sleeves
- Helmet-compatible hood with elastic side stretch panels
- One-handed hem-adjustment drawcord, accessed through hand pocket
- Adjustable elastic cuffs with glove hook loops
- Velvety comfort chin guard
- Microfleece-lined hand pockets and ticket loop