Stay dry while shredding the high seas of powder.
Riding while soaking wet simply will not do for a gentleman of your stature; you need a jacket that suits your rank, like the Ride Men's Admiral Insulated Jacket. The fully taped 20K-rated waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you dry and cool so you can focus on exploring uncharted pow fields, and even the exposed zips do their part with YKK AquaGuard for assured protection. The Admiral also features ACT2 strategically placed insulation for ultimate body heat control and all-day comfort. The long fit (with handy two-way front zip), snap-back powder skirt, and drawcord hem give oodles of coverage and don't let snow sneak up the back or down a high waist. An insulated, ergonomic, and stretchy helmet-compatible hood lets you get full range of vision while staying protected on all sides. And ninja Lycra hand gaiters add cozy coverage to your cold-prone hands.
Articulated elbows give you easy-moving comfort, and a one-hand hood adjustment keeps it simple. On frigid storm days, pull up the removable balaclava face mask to protect against frost bite or just a really cold face. And this jacket, of course, has a media pocket with window plus an interior one for your goggles, one on your sleeve for your pass, and two microfleece-lined toaster pockets for those frozen fingers. A velvety chin guard and inner collar with breathe-easy vent and lift ticket loop round out this ultra-official jacket.
- Cocona 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable shell fabric
- Fully taped seams
- Active Core Temperature ACT2 strategic insulation throughout
- Classic long fit with articulated elbows
- Two-way front zip
- YKK Aquaguard exposed zippers
- Chest vents
- Snap-back powder skirt with jacket-to-pant connector
- Ergonomic insulated helmet-compatible swivel hood
- Drawcord hem with adjustment in pocket
- Removable stashable balaclava, collar vent
- Ninja Lycra hand gaiters
- Velvety comfort chin guard and collar